Tuesday, May 15, 2007

we have completed ONE month @ ISB

When I saw this mail from a friend here, I was like, "One month down, already?" Time just seems to grow wings here.. With assignments, lectures, quizzes, and the upcoming mid-terms, everything just moves in a flash.
Its great to be back in college again. Its fun to have friends all around, to study together(oh yeah!!!). We do have our differences, but the sheer diversity and viewpoints that people bring to the table, is amazing.
The weekends are more tough, with assignments due..people studying all around you. Books short in the library, because everyone wants to get hold of the popular Statistics volumes...And you can hear sighs of complains all around. Why did I have to leave my cosy job and come here? How much more can I really study? What exactly am I doing here? And so on and so forth...And yet we are all happy we made the decision. And though hard pressed for time, we all want to indulge in everything this campus has to offer. With cribs about the so soon mid terms rising high, I can still find people signing up for salsa lessons. The recreation centre still sees inhabitation. People do find the time to do what they must!!!
The one month has been immensely rewarding, as I am sure the next 11 months will be too. And as I sigh over one less day in the remaining 11 months, its time to sign off, to ensure I extract the most of my time here :)

No comments: