Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mid Term - Take 1

If only life was as simple,
As a hypothesis that you could test using a sample..

Every dude/dudette who ends up with an ace major...
will think, I hope I am not just a TYPE 1 error!

Lesser souls, like you and me, who waste time on posts like these..
Will wonder why the hell did they read "Who moved my cheese"...

Life was going on just fine..
Till the jump from the frying pan into the fire..
From sexy curves to supply curves..
From vital statistics to business statitics..

Dont worry. In the long run...
We will all be dead!

4 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desktop.
I'll publish them all on my blog!
ciccidi@gmail.com

[v] said...

goddamn...ur poetry is subtle and hits the nail....keep the lyrics flowing chandan saab

Chandan Panda said...

Thank you very much. Appreciate it.

Amit said...

Good ONE !!!

But Actually - "It Depends"