Friday, February 16, 2007

"Living" Life at ISB

Guyz n Gals...

This goes for all n sundry, I seem to b d only living :)) Fauji here...(by birth)...haven't even seen college life yaar!! [Pity me!!!] ....joined rt after 12th. I was running around, or maybe firing guns or what not at the NDA for those 3years when you people were havin' those good ol' days tht u cherish...I guess even IITians got a time-out right??

Imagine our plight,we were like locked up in a huge castle (like a deserted Island), 30kms away from Pune city... Oblivious to what's happenin in d country(leave d world), no T.V.,no cell, no Newspaper(even tht was a final term privillege)... just a swarm of "zero-cut" boys all over...(Not even one good-looking damsel, except for 1-2 odd instructors!!)

Of course, v had d privillege of being d "most" sought after guyz on whichever Sunday v got to go out on "Liberty" to Pune City...Still those 6 workin days (and nights) in d week used to drain out all d energy...most of d times jaded so much so, tht d bus conductor used to wake us up(after the one hour nap from NDA to Pune city)-"Get up n get down cadets"...Turning your head to look at d greenry on the streets of d city was actually "An effort" per se...Eh!!

The previous post actually got me thinking...enough of fightin wid d terrorists n blowing up bunkers, time to "Live Life d civil way!!"
Newayz, believe me, in addition to d studies n stuff...I plan to work on making up for those lost moments...

Need your cooperation @everybody.....


Rajat

Disclaimer: The above post was "Off the record", not to be quoted in any court of law :))

2 comments:

Hidvika Dubey said...

Dear Rajat,
I empathise with you whole heartedly. I am working in DRDO (Institute of Armament Technology, Girinagar......Remember the place..!)for the past four years. I am a graduate of IIT M and for your info iitians take time off to study(& not to have fun) cos its fun all the way!!! I will be joining ISB this april.
Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory