Saturday, January 20, 2007

I am ISB - Class of 2008.


I am, not afraid to be different, to stray away from the crowd.
I am, not afraid to sacrifice, to make my own path.
I am, not afraid to dare, to take control of my life.
I am, not afraid to live my dream, whatever the cost.
I am, not afraid to be honest, even when it hurts.
I am, not afraid to stretch, even after others give up.

I am, afraid of mediocrity.
I am, afraid of a life without impact, without meaning.
I am, afraid of the chase for money.
I am, afraid of failure, coz too much is at stake.
I am, afraid of getting lost, of losing the fire within.

I am, doing something new, again.
I am, starting off a brand new day.
I am, the "ISB - Class of 2008"
I am, potential, more than one can possibly imagine.



5 comments:

Deba said...

Awesome Chandan! This poem surely epitomize or surely will epitomize our batch.

Shiva said...

chandan.. awesome

Prakriti said...

hey there.. cud u check the admin rights again..this blogspace needs major reburshing :). i dont have the admin rights for.. nice poem :)

Chandan Panda said...

You have the admin rights. I agree. The blog needs a major makeover. Over to you. Pls see what you can do.. If you can get the stuff ( links for personal blogs, some intro about the blog etc) done,it would be gr8.

I am new to blogging and a bit hard pressed for time.

mystery said...

Hey chandan,

Can you get me admin / posting rights as well.