Sunday, December 9, 2007

Supermen are so unlucky.

Have you ever imagined... what it would mean to be born perfect.. A SuperMan. It would be boring. Wouldn't it? If you were born with everything. A great singer, with an IQ of ten Einstiens and great looks.. complete with razor sharp social skills.

Don't think so? Think again. As Mr SuperMan your life would have been a drudgery of successes.. Success after success. From start to end. Everything you touch would turn to gold. Imagine going through that all your life. So drab.. Like being fed dessert over and over again and again.

It is not human to succeed all the time. We need the bitter taste of failure. to keep the fire in the belly burning. We need to feel like a loser from time to time.. It makes it easier to choose to spend that extra hour for inching one step closer to the goal.. much easier..

My dream is to constantly stretch my goals... till I fail to achieve them. That's when I dont have to fake the glint in the eye.. That my adrenalin shot.

I pray to God, that every now and then, I face failure. Like a slap in the face.. That is the only way that i will continue on the journey. And not stop.

Till the last breath.

cheers,
C

2 comments:

Kiran Kumar Aalla said...

Hey Chandan,

Nice to see the collaborative blog active again.

Ashish's Blog said...

This is giving me a never before pump up .. inspiring stuff