Tuesday, July 31, 2007

As July ends..


Shots @ F Bar for the ISB party


As July ends , term 3 is well on its way to becoming another very tough term. The assignments have not stopped, and with club activities and all the finalization of electives and ELPs and PAEVs , life is just one word as of now...and not a very profound word to be blogging about !


Just finished with around 6 hours of classes and reading a 50 page case on enterpreneurship , its close to 1.00 am in the night and I still have things on my head which have been long pending. I think the only bright point of the day was India coming to the brink of its 5th test victory in history over England in England !


The weekend was great with lots happening. It started off with the party at F Bar , and then there we had our leadership session . Rajeshwar Upadhyaya , the instructor for our LDP , is just too good and every word he says in class is bliss. I will blog about some of the things he mentions in class , but I dunno how much will it be for public consumption.


Then there was another party this Saturday at the mirror pool of SV 3. The theme was " Pirates " and with the limited stuff I had to wear , I ended up looking like anything but a pirate !


Sunday was the Aikya launch. Basically , 90 very ( and when I say very I mean very very....very ) elite families of Hyderabad come and adapt one study group each. This family will remain our guardian for the rest of the time that we spend in ISB. Our family turned out to be owners of diversified businesses ranging from Real Estate to Welding products. I asked my aikya parent


" So Sir, what's your latest project"


" Oh, I and a partner of mine bought about 77 acres of land recently, so we are planning to build a mall"





I guess rich people just build malls when they are bored...mere mortals like me quit everything they have, take a loan of 15 Lacs and come and do the toughest course in the world !

1 comment:

Enakshi said...

Hi, I saw your comment on my blog.
Feel free to send your queries to me at enakshi dot chatterjee at the rate gmail dot com

Howz life at ISB?
Reading your blog reminds me of ISB a year back.
And yes, Rajeshwar Upadhyay is out of the world in terms of being a wonderful speaker.

Have fun while it lasts!